
Confession - we have had our apartment decorated for Christmas since the day after Halloween. I know, I know but I LOVE CHRISTMAS and I have a lot of decorations. Poor Garlan had to dig deep within himself to decorate that early and start listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I think I've converted him!
The only problem we ran into was that that early in the season there are NO Christmas trees up for sale. Of course we could have bought a fake one about 4 months ago but we thought a real one for our first year would be nice. We waited and waited and then we went to Vegas, followed by my trip to Washington. Now we've decided we waited too long since I leave in less than a week for California. Now we think we want to invest in a nice fake tree but they will be much cheaper after Christmas.
So this blog is mainly to explain to all of you plus our future posterity why we opted to count our little tree (photo included) as our Christmas tree this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment