Both Garlan and I are getting ready for my departure. I couldn't ask for a more supportive fiance! Saturday I met with my Healing Hands group to pack all our bags. It's always amazing how we fit so much into our bags.
This morning we ran into a little bit of hiccup when we found out that Delta isn't flying into Haiti till June (all of our flights into Haiti were with Delta). So I spent most of the day on the phone trying to figure out how to get there. Many hours and prayers later we got it all straightened out. Throughout the stressful day Garlan has been nothing but loving and supportive.
It won't be easy to be gone for so long but at the same time I can't wait to see and help my Haitian friends!
Way to go! You are braver than me. Good luck and BE SAFE!
ReplyDeleteWow! Amanda, you are a trooper. I can't believe you can squeeze it in before the wedding. can't wait to see the announcement. see you soon! Travel safe.
ReplyDelete