Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday To Me!

It's hard to believe I'm 29 years old! I definitely don't feel almost 30 but I think most people don't feel their age. My birthday was nice and relaxing day, other than my cute primary 4 year olds telling me that I'm really old. haha. We slept in, went to church, came home and took a nap and then headed to my cousin-in-law Amy's house for dinner. She made delicious soup, cornbread and my favorite dessert - ice cream and brownies! My brother Spencer and our good friend Lowell joined us and Spencer even gave me a neck and back massage as part of my present.
As an extension of my birthday, our neighbors and dear friends the Kevan's are making us dinner.

More than ever I have been so grateful for good friends and my family. My parents, in-laws and sister and nephew were just in town to visit and help us get ready to move. When they left I cried and cried and cried. A little bit of an emotional rush I guess but at the same time is just goes to show how much I love my family. So a big thanks to all the birthday cards, texts, facebook messages and phone calls! I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. eek! i didn't know that i missed your birthday! i'm so sorry! i'm so glad that it was so great! and so happy that you guys moved into your house right??? i can't wait to come visit! i love you my sweet sister! i hope things are going great. sorry for missing your bday... :(

    ReplyDelete