Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Football Fever

I love football!
I love my family!
Football + Family = Family Football Fever

I especially love watching my family play football. This season watching Spencer and two of my cousins play for BYU has been a blast (except for that one game that we don't like to talk about). Spencer not only has the athletic ability but his passion and love for the game inspires me. I can't wait for next year when Matt and Spencer will be suiting up together!





Last week my parents and sister (with my darling nephew) came down for conference and the Utah State game. It was so fun to have them around and the game was very intense and fun to watch. A big thank you to Garlan for staying home and watching Brooks so my sis could come to the game and enjoy herself!

And of course General Conference was amazing! I'm so excited for the new Provo Temple. We are so blessed to be able to watch and listen to a prophet of God. Now I need to work on applying what I learned and felt to become a better person. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who helps keep me headed in the right direction. :)

Garlan's parents also surprised us and flew in Monday morning to help us move. We were hoping to be all ready to move in to our new house but the bank doesn't seem to rush like we want them to with all the paper work so we are still waiting. But they did help us pack up which was really nice. In fact we are so packed up that I've had to borrow a neighbors pan just so we can cook frozen food to eat. We have definitely learned patience with this house and we will be very grateful to finally get moved in and settled.

PS - Another little tribute to my brother Matt......he is now holds the Washington State Career Touchdown Record with over 100 TD's!

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2011/10/01/1662927/connells-hadley-sets-state-record.html

No comments:

Post a Comment