Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sick, sick, sick

This week has been quite challenging. Both Garlan and I have been sooooooo sick! You name it, we've had it. We usually don't get super sick and never at the same time so this was a new experience for us and one that we don't necessarily want to do over. But we are slowly getting better, today was the first time since Tuesday that we ventured out of the house for a couple hours. The nice part of all of this is that we've had Garlan's parents staying with us and they have been angels, nursing us back to health. I couldn't hardly get out of bed, let alone clean, cook, grocery shop and stay up on laundry. Janet did all that and more! So a big thank you to having such wonderful house guests (even though we were terrible hosts).

My only accomplishment for the week came today when I finally finished the car seat cover I started last week (with help from my good friend Lindsey). I have to say it turned out nicely and even Garlan likes it!


2 comments:

  1. wow! i can't believe u made that! sorry you've been sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is the cutiest thing I have ever seen. You are so amazing and crafty. I wish I could be like you. YOu are the best sister. I can't believe how awesome that turned out.

    ReplyDelete