Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I sure love all the fathers in my life. I have wonderful grandfathers who have always loved and supported me, my father who was really my first love and who set the bar high for my future husband, my father-in-law who has welcomed me into his family as another daughter and of course my husband who is an AMAZING father to our two little girls. There hardly is a day that goes by that I don't catch a tender daddy daughter moment. They both light up when he enters the room and they hear his voice. He devotes so much time and attention to them that it's no wonder they love to just be with him whenever he is home. I feel so blessed to have such amazing men in my life!
Here are some of those tender moments that I have happened to catch on film. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment