Spencer
and Garlan drove up after we had been there a week for the NFL draft.
It was fun to all get together with cousins and close friends to
celebrate Spencer getting picked up by the New Orleans Saints. We are
all super excited for what the future holds for him! They flew him out
the very next day and so we don't get to see him until he's on break in
July. Every day/night Emmas asks "where'd spencer go?" or "call spencer
pease (please)".
Garlan only stayed a couple of days and drove one of his parent's cars
back to Utah since they were able to finally sign on their new house in
Riverton.
I stayed another week and then my mom drove back with me and the girls.
She was a huge help since an hour into the drive Emma started yelling
that she wanted out. Needless to say it was a LONG drive. I think I'll
pay the extra $$ and fly both ways next time. :)
While
home I got to see my good friends from high school and meet up and
visit with one of my best friends from college Laura Williams. She and
her husband moved to Richland about 6 weeks ago. I haven't seen her in
years and so it was a blast to catch up for a couple hours and meet in
person a couple of her kids.
Thanks to Sadie and Bouncer (my family's dogs) Emma got over her fear of
petting and playing with dogs. Yeah! She also finally started eating a
few more types of food.
It was sad to say goodbye to everyone. Maybe one day my dream of sharing
a back yard in Utah with Michelle and my parents will come true!

















No comments:
Post a Comment