Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Little Sous Chef

This little girl is so much fun! I can't believe she is 16 months already....time flies. Two more months and G won't have to sneak her into one of the our many nursery classrooms, she will be legal. Yeah! This post is dedicated to the many memories I don't want to ever forget. 
Here are our latest top 5......

1. My Little Sous Chef - she loves mixing. 
My cute VT made her this apron and she wears it when I'm wearing mine and cooking in the kitchen.




 2. She is a FISH! If there is water we have one very happy baby.











3. She is a book-a-holic. Never can get enough reading time with mom, dad, grandma or by herself.




4. She love her Uncle Spencer and can't wait to cheer him on this season!



5. Her sleeping poses! They crack us up everytime.








No comments:

Post a Comment