Yeah for Emma's first 4th of July! I've found that Holidays are even more fun when you have kids. She was memorized by the firework show that our neighborhood put on for everyone. I thought she would cry but she hardly made a sound, she just stared and smiled throughout the whole show. Speaking of that show - we have the best neighborhood ever! I'm so grateful we moved into our ward, we are surrounded by so many wonderful friends and neighbors. Everyone is so social, kind, helpful and fun. Our Bishop hosted a big block party with food, games, a big blow up play house and slide, and LOTS of fireworks (others contributed to the food and fireworks too).

Earlier in the day we went to my Aunt's for a BBQ and swimming with my cousins and brothers. Emma is a fish! I take her to the pool a couple times a week and she just squeals, smiles, kicks and splashes (she does the same when she takes a bath). My mom says I was the same way when I was little. I will post more pictures of our water baby once I download them to the computer from my camera.
Oh and I ran my first post baby 10K at the Freedom Run! The course had a lot of hills so I was nervous but it really wasn't too bad. I'm not going to lie - I was proud of myself as I crossed that finish line. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment