Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Vegas Girl's Visit

I love my husband for many reasons. One of those reasons is the sister-in-laws I inherited by marrying him. This past weekend two of those wonderful sister-in-laws, Amberli and Cori, plus my two nieces Kennedy and Brinkley came to visit Emma and me. It was so nice to have a little girl time. They provided emotional and physical rejuvenation that I really needed. Not only did they stock my freezer with ready made meals but they cleaned my house and took sweet Emma at night so G and I could get extra sleep. On Saturday G watched baby girl and we went to Salt Lake to check out the new mall. Even though I didn't buy anything it was still fun to get out for awhile (although I missed Emma a ton). I'm so grateful for their love and support. I miss them so much!

Brinks beat G in Candy Land and had to rub it in his face all night!










Brinks and Emma










Temple Square (we met up with Amberli's parents for lunch and shopping)
 
Cool book wall in SL


Brinks with all the pretty flowers on Temple Square
 
Emma's lunch while Dad's in charge
 

 Cousin Love - Kennedy & Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment