We went to the Stake Presidency's annual High Councilman BBQ at the Montierth's and had the most delicious tri-tip and chicken! Spencer also got to report on his mission which was so fun to hear since I was in Cali during his homecoming talk. As the sun set I continued to practice taking pictures and got some good ones of Michelle and Brooks.
We watched Matt scrimmage several nights during his football camp. Spencer also went in most days to help do some coaching and drills.
Spent a day docking and branding sheep.
My trip ended up being a few days longer then I planned. I forgot my ID so I couldn't fly back (thank goodness Southwest just credits your account) and then I got the worst case of stomach flu for two days. Not sure where it came from but I felt so lucky to have have my dad and brothers there to give me a blessing at 2 in the morning when I thought I was dying.
No comments:
Post a Comment