A couple weekends ago Garlan and I planned a "pretend parenthood" weekend by babysitting our neighbor's two kids. We have actually watched them a lot but this was the first time the two of us have babysat over night together. We had a lot of fun but by day 3 when Rob and Lindsey got back, we were exhausted. I guess we need to ease into the permanent parenthood world. Especially since Saturday another neighbor had the kids most of the day while I was at work and yet we were still worn out.
My favorite part of the weekend was Friday night when Zac (the baby) woke up and Garlan made me stay in bed and got up with him. He didn't come back to bed right away so I went to check on them and found Garlan rocking Zac. It was a very tender moment for me to see Garlan do that, I just wish I had thought to take a picture of it. I know he will make the best father and I'm very excited to share parenthood with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment