
Garlan and I both agree that 2010 has been the best year of our lives for the both of us!
Best way to explain why is by recaping our Top Ten of 2010.....
1. January 7th, 2010
Garlan suprised me at work and proposed in the most creative way - as a patient coding with a a bunch of my coworkers (basically second family) helping out!
2. February 6th, 2010
Heading south to Vegas for Cannon's ordination where Garlan got to introduce me to a bunch of my new McCoy family - whom I LOVE!
3. March 2010
I left Garlan (which isn't the highlight) and flew to Haiti for 12 days to help my dear Haitian friends post earthquake.
4. April 22, 2010
We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple - hands down the best day of our lives. We were surrounded by our friends and family which made it even better.

5. April 23 - May 3rd, 2010
Honeymoon in the Dominican Republic.......need I say more?
6. May-June, 2010
After celebrating our two open houses in Washington we returned to Utah to help our two good friends (also fresh newlyweds) drive back to Kansas after their honeymoon. We got to tour some church history sites and even stopped at the Kansas Zoo.

Drove to Vegas and jumped on a plane to Hawaii where we relaxed and played until we were toasty brown - thanks to our wonderful hosts, the Evansons :)
8. September 2010
Road trip home to Washington to enjoy time with both families, a football game, parades and the Washington State Fair!
9. November 2010
Spent our first Thanksgiving with each other and the McCoy/Morley Clans in Vegas. It was days full of family, food and football!

10. December 2010
We spent a wonderful Christmas in California (San Fran area) with the Hadley clan. Two major things took place this Christmas 1) I got to fly out a week early to help Michelle with the first grandbaby - Brooks Nathan Demary! 2) Elder Spencer Hadley returned home from an honorable mission on Dec 18th!Bring On 2011!
I love that you have a blog now Amanda. I love spying in on everyone's lives.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great year. You are looking great. Played any tennis lately? I always have a hard time finding people to play with...oh well.
Take care.
-Beth