You'd think we'd take a break from the road trips and settle down in Provo for awhile. Fortunately we both love adventure and family way too much to do that! After taking a couple days to recoupe and work - we headed south to visit our McCoy family in Vegas. A few weeks prior for our 1 month anniversary I surprised Garlan with a one night get-a-way to the Luxor (we had already planned on going down there). I found that if you book a weekday night you get it for about a third of the price.
When we go into town we went and picked up Kenzie, Cannon, Brinks, Keaton and Carter to take them to the hotel so we could spend the afternoon swimming. When we checked into the hotel I got succored into upgrading to a jacuzzi suite - which the kids loved! As you can see we all had to check out the jacuzzi.......together. It reminded me of the poem by Shel Silverstein "Too Many Kids in this Tub"
There's too many kids in this tub
There's too many elbows to scrub
I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine
There's too many kids in this tub.
The rest of the weekend consisted of relaxing and playing with our family!
that is hilarious carter has his goggles on.
ReplyDeleteyou guys are the best! love ya!
Amanda I love it! I am so happy for you guys! You look so full of joy. I can't even describe the smile that comes to my face seeing you married to such a wonderful man!!! Love, Your cuz =0)
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize you'd become such world travelers! Looks like some fun times--great way to start a marriage.
ReplyDelete