Monday, January 25, 2010

Our first date.....Finally!


After our second game I gave Garlan a ride home (thank you Sharla for setting that up). I was sooooo hoping that he would ask for my number, but he didn't. The next day I was at work complaing to my co-workers about it when I got a facebook message. Here is a copy of it....

"hey i was thinkin about going to the soccer game tomorrow night but its totally lame to ask someone out over facebook, so if you want to go you can give me your number and i'll ask that way" Garlan McCoy (Sept 30, 2009 11:27pm)

I was suppose to have an interview with my Bishop that night but decided he'd probably want me to go, so I canceled. We went to the BYU women's soccer game. It was cold but our conversation wasn't. Afterwards, we grabbed some hot chocolate and then he came over and helped me make cookies to send to my brother Spencer on his mission. I so enjoyed that night and was hoping he felt the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment