With restrictions still in place we had the primary kids spread out in the gym to sing Christmas songs and made videos for the upcoming Christmas program.
Sophie played in an indoor soccer league against almost all boys teams. It was fast pace and intense but she had fun.
Garlan has really stepped into the "cool" parent role and took the girls to a BYU basketball game while I was at work. Since
I have been working a lot - I mean like over time every week for weeks with no end in sight. Covid is bad and our ICU is full constantly. Add to that staff getting sick and burned out and it has been a hard month. So far we have been blessed and haven't gotten Covid yet. Any day the new vaccine should be release - which is a miracle in and of itself. Garlan has worked from home a lot to help with the girls while I'm working extra. He's a champ. I took this picture to remember what I come home to at night after really long and very hard days at work. I love these people.
On a day off I met up with Em, Michelle and Liz to do some shopping and celebrate Em's birthday with dinner. At the outside mall in SLC we ran into Brooke our old roommate from college. It was so awesome! She came into town with her family last minute to visit extended family. It was so wonderful to catch up.








No comments:
Post a Comment