Since our anniversary cruise was canceled, school continues to be a big question mark and most likely will be online for the rest of the school year, and I have the next 10 days off work the girls and I loaded up and headed to Washington. It's lambing season and we decided if we had to be stuck in isolation at home we might as well isolate on the farm. They did great on the drive and arrived safely. California is even more shut down than Utah so Matt sent Chloe and Scottie to the farm too. It has been so fun to be helping with the lambs every day and showing the girls that part of my life.
They started school online which has been an adjustment but doable. Being out in the country has helped us kind of forget the turmoil of the world. I know I have to return to work and gear up for the wave of patients they are predicting in the next few weeks.
Conference is coming up and we all anticipate beautiful messages of peace and hope for the future.
Flying Kites










































































No comments:
Post a Comment