After all our Christmas fun we loaded up the car and headed to Vegas to celebrate the New Year and Kenzie's wedding with our McCoy family.
For New Year's Eve I had bought G tickets to Gwen Stefani. Probably the best Christmas present in the history of gifts and I don't know how I'll ever top it. lol
Amberli and Darek were so awesome and let us use D's car and parking pass at the Cosmopolitan and they also watched our kids. Traffic and strip closures made getting there a little stressful. We literally ran from parking to the venue and made it about 10 minutes before she came on stage. We were down in the pit and G got to touch her hand at one point. He said his top 2 bucket list items have been checked off - Rome and Gwen.
Before we left for the show we did an early New Year's party with all the kids.
We spent the rest of the week enjoying being with cousins and celebrating Kenzie's wedding
Kenzie's wedding and reception were a blast!












































No comments:
Post a Comment