This weekend we celebrated the most important man (and men) in our lives - our Dad! I love having a specific holiday to recognize and celebrate the calling of fatherhood. I am so grateful for my own father. He constantly supported, loved and taught me the most important things in life. He also set a pretty high standard for my future husband - which I am blessed to say I found in Garlan. Garlan is a great husband but an even better father. He loves our girls and is sooooooo good at showing that love. There isn't a better moment in the day than when Daddy comes home!
My parents were in town for the weekend so we all gathered at our reservoir to enjoy the sun, water, kayaking, paddle boards and then a bbq.
Garlan and Nate also took out the carpet in our bathroom and put down a new floor!
Monday, June 18, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment