I turned 35 yesterday. I still can't believe that I am 35 years old. I don't feel it except at about 8 o'clock at night when I'm exhausted. It was a great birthday weekend. Garlan surprised me with a night away to Little America in Salt Lake. My parents were in town for the football game so they watched the kids. We walked around City Creek and Temple Square. Took dinner back to our room and crashed at about 9 o'clock.
Monday was my actual birthday and G let me sleep in till 8 (so nice!). Natalie took my kids while I went on a run and worked out. Then she ordered and brought Cafe Rio over for us to enjoy. G surprised me again by coming home early with roses so he could watch the kids while I took a nap. The extra sleep was so nice since I've been sick with a nasty head and chest cold.
After I woke up we took the girls to the pumpkin patch and then grabbed them Burger King and headed up the canyon to enjoy the fall colors and leaves. Emma kept exclaiming "this is the best birthday day ever for you mom!"
That night we snuggled with the girls and watched a movie. It was perfect. :)
The girls made a ghost cake and loved having a Gma and Gpa sleep over!
Fall Leaves!
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment