With Grandma still in town we took advantage of 2 dollar Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point and went to the Dinosaur Museum. The kids had a blast and thankfully it wasn't crowded.
My Dad arrived Thursday and we spent Saturday morning at Matt's practice. We are all getting excited for the season to start. It's bitter sweet since this is his Senior year. :( I will really miss seeing one of my brother's out on the field.
One of my best friends got married this week. I met Kirsti on one of my trips to Haiti and our connection and friendship was instant. She is beautiful inside and out and I was so excited to share her special day with her and Sergio.
Mom, Michelle and I took Hadley & Emma out shopping for a back-to-school girl's night. It was a much needed one on one time with sweet Emma.
Bic and Cherise blessed Travis on Sunday. As always it was wonderful to be with family and good food. I think G is pretending he has a son. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment