I can't believe we have a 5 year old......that means kindergarten this next Fall. Crazy! We love our sweet yet very energetic and somewhat dramatic girl.
Her stats:
Weight 44.8 lbs (78%)
Height 44.6 in (87%)
Her stats:
Weight 44.8 lbs (78%)
Height 44.6 in (87%)
Emma loves......
- being a big sister
- when her daddy comes home and plays with her
- going to visit daddy at work
- just being with her daddy
- running and jumping off of everything
- laughing and laughing some more
- the colors pink and purple
- Face Time with Gma and Gpa Hadley (daily occurrence)
- singing all sorts of songs - mostly ones that she makes up
- dressing up in high heels and putting on make-up and "looking like a mom" in her own words
- playing with her friends
- going to preschool to play with friends and learn
- writing her name (even on the walls :( )
- doing any kind of craft
- painting her nails or painting her daddy's nails
- swimming (all 3 girls are little fishes)
- jumping on the neighbor's tramp
- going to "church day"and going to Primary
- pepperoni pizza, plain bread sandwiches, grapes, watermelon, Doritos and drink yogurts
- playing with her best friend Brynn
- playing with her cousins
We had the stomach flu go through our family the week before her birthday so I wasn't really on top of planning a party. Plus she had picked to just go to a movie with three friends. A few days before her birthday she decided she really wanted a party. So we printed off invites and handed them out to her friends in the neighborhood and at dance class.
I decorated with the same decorations that I have used the last two years and for the other girls. She was so cute when she came down on the morning of her birthday. She said, "This looks awesome mom. I really wanted a Trolls party but I love Ariel (the type of decorations up) too. Don't feel bad, I am happy even though I wanted a Trolls party." She cracks me up. I did feel a bit guilty but her party was a blast and she forgot all about having a Trolls party.
The kids came and we ordered Costco pizza and watched The Secret Life of Pets. After that they opened presents and we dug into the Donut Birthday Cake. My siblings and her cousins all came for the party and food. Except Spencer, he was under the weather with the same flu we had the week before. Grandma and Grandpa McCoy had come earlier in the day since they had plans that night.
Overall we had a full house and lots of fun!











No comments:
Post a Comment