My awesome friend Brookie put on a fabulous pre-Oscar party called A Night of Musicals. All the couples invited picked a musical and came dressed as characters, brought food along their movie theme and even performed a little dance or song. G and I picked Grease (we were limited on what musicals he had seen) and went as Sandy and Danny. We took chocolate malts, mini corn dogs and potato chips. We also did a little lip sync/dance to You're the One That I Want. We won "Best Dressed" for the night. I think Emma and Sophie were more excited about our costumes and looking at the pictures and video the next day. Both girls LOVED my red lipstick and at one point Emma found a red marker for her lips so that she would have red lips too. 😅 She is now obsessed with Grease songs. We let her watch the movie on Netflix and were reminded how naughty it is and have told her she can't watch it anymore. She's not too happy. 😣
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment