Happiest birthday to my best friend and love of my life! I was able to surprise Garlan with a two-day camping trip with Randy and my brothers. I talked with his boss earlier in the week and he gave his approval. That Friday Randy picked him up from work early and told him not to ask questions, just to get in his car. They drove to our house where my brothers and our nephew Cannon were waiting as well as food and clothes. It was around that time that he got them to tell him that they were taking him to Randy's cabin for some shooting, hiking and relaxing. Spencer, Nate and Brooks left a little later and met them at the cabin. From what I heard they had a really great time. They came back on Saturday around 4 and I had G shower and dress quickly so we could head to dinner with some of our good friends.
Garlan does a pretty good job at spoiling the girls and me so it was fun to plan something to celebrate his awesomeness!
We love our Daddy!
I forgot to post this earlier but Garlan was also promoted at work to the Cell Phone Manager on campus. He got a brand new office!


No comments:
Post a Comment