Friday, May 8, 2015

I Love to See the Temple

This past week we went to the Payson Temple open house. All temples are beautiful but this massive temple is GORGEOUS! The stain glass windows are amazing and they are everywhere - letting in so much light. The girls were in absolute awe. It was such a special opportunity to teach Emma more about the temple and what the various rooms mean. Lately she's been talking a lot about when she's going to get married. She says, " I'm going to get bigger and marry a handsome boy in the temple with my pink glass slippers". Garlan and I tell her how important and special it is to get married in the temple because it means we can live forever with Jesus and our families. With all of my heart I hope my girls (and future children) hold on to that desire and one day marry in the temple of God.












No comments:

Post a Comment