Friday, January 9, 2015

New Year's in Washington

This year we waited until after Christmas to gather at my parent's house. Michelle and her family spent Christmas there but the rest of us trickled in the next week. It was fun to be with everyone and to see the two new babies Ayla and Porter. Michelle and Nate also blessed Porter while we were all there and that was a special experience. 
Our family is definitely growing! Sadly my girls and I were sick pretty much the entire time. Garlan couldn't take that much time off work so I went solo which was also a bit stressful. But I'm thankful for such a great family that helped me out so I could survive the lack of sleep and sick babies. They are both doing much better now that we are home and they are in their environment. This winter has sure brought on a lot of sickness in the house!



























No comments:

Post a Comment