Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Halloween

I must admit the Holidays are so much more exciting when you have little kids. Emma is still too young to understand what Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are about but she sure does love all the lights, candy and decorations that we see.
I had to work Halloween this year and ended up being at the hospital with a very critical pt till past 10 that night so I missed trick or treating. But G and Emma had a blast walking around the block with the neighborhood kids showing off their costumes.
We also had a great FHE painting pumpkins. Although I think Emma got painted by Dad more than the pumpkins did. :)






And I need to add that this girl (thanks to a neighbor) has discovered the magical world of dress up and as you can see by the look on her face she loves it! Time to start gathering my old dress ups :)


No comments:

Post a Comment