Monday, September 16, 2013

G Turned 30!

This might be a month or so late but just want to shout out to my best friend and hubby who is now officially 30! For my 30th birthday he gave me a letter with 30 reasons why he loved me - here are 30 reasons why I love him........
  1. He is an AMAZING father, Emma adores him (as so all kids)
  2. He loves the Lord 
  3. He helps me around the house.....even without asking
  4. He love his Mother and is very respectful about her and to her
  5. He might be quiet but when he does speak he is very witty, funny and profound
  6. He helps to balance my over driven, crazy personality
  7. Have you seen his jump shot? Need I say more?
  8. He not only balances me but he puts up with me :)
  9. He  might not love to run but he supports my work out habits and races
  10. He's a hard worker and does a project right the first time
  11. He loves country music just like me.....oh wait, he doesn't but maybe one day! ;)
  12. He's a great kisser
  13. He's a romantic
  14. He always rubs my back and feet 
  15. He quietly serves other people
  16. He's a great example to the Young Men in our ward of what a good father and husband should be
  17. He's a gentlemen and still gets my door on dates
  18. He loves to cuddle and watch movies with me
  19. When I'm worn out he makes me take a hot bath and nap while he watches Emma and ESPN
  20. He loves to travel the world (with me of course)
  21. He is patient and faithful during hard trials
  22. He loves to read books and continually learn
  23. He is truly a kid at heart 
  24. He is clean and not dirty and messy
  25. He is honest and trustworthy
  26. He is kind and caring
  27. He loves anything I cook for him and always compliments what I've made
  28. He makes me feel beautiful (except after I work out and he tells me a stink and need to shower)
  29. He makes me feel special
  30. He loves his family and makes them/us his number one priority!
I love you babe!  Here's to many more birthdays, anniversaries and memories!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment