With everything going on in my family I forgot to post pictures of baby girl at 10 months old. This will have to count as her 10/11 month old post. oops.
Due to the awesome bow at the top of
her head I think it's safe to say this girl finally has some hair. Yeah! It's
thin and wispy like her Dad's but it's starting to grow.
She still won't walk on her own but she cruises all over the place - especially up and down the stairs (about gives me a heart attack but she loves it).
Her bottom two teeth give her the cutest grin - she is a very happy and social baby.
When daddy comes home she gets so excited (and so do I).
She is starting to get a little picky and stubborn when it comes to food choices. Makes for a wicked battle between mommy and baby. Basically I've birthed myself and I have a feeling I'm in major trouble.
She loves her Uncle Spencer - who doesn't?
She will sit and look at books with me, not just try to chew on them.
I wish I could record the sounds she makes. First there is the growl and then there is this very light 'sssssssss' sound that she makes ALL the time. We love it!
She just smiles and laughs at me when I try to make her say "momma or dada".
She will finally hold her own bottle - some of the time.
Tries to go everywhere and gets stuck all the time.
Loves to clap and wave her hands.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!!!
She still won't walk on her own but she cruises all over the place - especially up and down the stairs (about gives me a heart attack but she loves it).
Her bottom two teeth give her the cutest grin - she is a very happy and social baby.
When daddy comes home she gets so excited (and so do I).
She is starting to get a little picky and stubborn when it comes to food choices. Makes for a wicked battle between mommy and baby. Basically I've birthed myself and I have a feeling I'm in major trouble.
She loves her Uncle Spencer - who doesn't?
She will sit and look at books with me, not just try to chew on them.
I wish I could record the sounds she makes. First there is the growl and then there is this very light 'sssssssss' sound that she makes ALL the time. We love it!
She just smiles and laughs at me when I try to make her say "momma or dada".
She will finally hold her own bottle - some of the time.
Tries to go everywhere and gets stuck all the time.
Loves to clap and wave her hands.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!!!
These pics are at Aunt Amy's house (some kind of souvenir from a trip)....her daddy is such a bad influence on her.










No comments:
Post a Comment