Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving in Red Rock Land


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I was supposed to work on Turkey Day but was called off. So instead I made a small but very delicious dinner for my hubby and 2 brothers. After stuffing our faces we spent the rest of the day napping and watching football and then eating some more. Garlan and I ventured over to WallyWorld for black Friday that night but didn't stay long due to the hordes or crazy mob people.

Friday morning we headed to Moab to meet up with April and my Aunt Lynda and Uncle Bill's family. Garlan has never been to the red rock of southern Utah and it had been too many years since I went down there for a visit. We hiked the Arches Friday and then spent Saturday jeeping and hiking Elephant Hill. Props as always to Uncle Bill and his amazing skills getting the jeep up the craziest places. And yes, Lynda and I got out in all the scary parts and walked. I feel no shame admitting that. Thankfully all the girl cousin's stayed home to chill that day and watched Emma. The fun came and went WAY too quickly and we can't wait to go back for more adventures.


































No comments:

Post a Comment