Monday, November 5, 2012

Park City Weekend Getaway!

This past weekend G and I got to go up to Park City for a weekend getaway. It was a gift given to us by my brother Richard and his sweet wife Cherise. It was AMAZING! The hotel was gorgeous and just having a night without a baby monitor was exactly what we both needed. I'm not going to lie - around 10pm I started to wig out and missed my baby girl like crazy. To calm me down we looked at pictures and watched videos of her on our phones until we fell asleep.

The package included credit at Ruth's Chris so of course dinner was beyond delicious. The room had a private balcony with our very own hot tub - which we used up until we left for home.

Thank you so much Bic & Cherise for being so generous and thank you April and Liz for watching Emma!





No comments:

Post a Comment