Wednesday, September 5, 2012

5 Months Old!

Baby Girl is 5 months old! Actually I'm late on this post so she is technically over 5 months but the picture I'm posting was taken at exactly 5 months. We are loving each new phase that we are experiencing with her. She is such a happy and fun baby. Here are some of her highlights at this more recent stage.
  • She loves to roll and scoot all over the place and she especially loves her new bouncer toy that Aunt Amberli gave us to use.
  • She growls ALL the time. In fact we call her our little baby cougar. The neighbor kids get a kick out of listening to her growl at them.
  • Like I said - she scoots! AHHHHH I'm afraid crawling might not be too far behind.
  • She is getting longer and has finally grown out of her 0-3 month old clothes in the last couple of weeks.
  • She loves to blow bubbles with her tongue and lips.
  • She loves to be outside. We spend most of our time swimming, going on walks, hikes and biking around while she sits in the jogger. 
  • She still is our little fish and I hope that never changes.
  • She seems to be in heaven when it's just Mom, Dad and her playing. It's like she wants to keep us all to herself and we love it!
  • She has started to eat more solids. I've found she loves mashed up bananas and squash. She's not a big fan of the rice cereal. haha
  • She is all smiles until mom takes the camera out!
  •  
  •  We can't get enough of her and love to kiss those chubby, chunky cheeks!!!!
Happy 5 Months Emma!
 

1 comment:

  1. she is just incredibly precious!!! happy five months little lady! so glad you like the exersaucer :)

    ReplyDelete