Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Updates......

December is flying by too quickly. This month has been full of shopping, working, decorating, cooking and hosting parties and dinners in our new home. How I love having my own place that can entertain friends and family. Here is our first Christmas tree!

Baby Emma is doing great - she will be six months old (in my tummy that is) this week. Luckily I can still button up my pants but I have a feeling that will quickly change as we are heading into what my doctor calls the growth spurt or "bigger" month. She is quite the acrobat and loves to kick and punch the moment I want to sit down and relax. Garlan has been able to feel her which is my favorite thing! I love being able to share a part of her with him. He talks to her nightly and calls her Emmy. We sure can't wait to meet her!

2 comments: