Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Settled.....ahhhhh!

We are finally nice and settled in to our new home! Because my husband is the BEST and loves to organize as much as I do - we finished putting our house together, going through and reorganizing and dejunking every box that we have and even hosting a few events all in under 2 1/2 weeks! How good it feels to 1) not be living out of boxes 2) living above ground with cell phone reception 3) knowing where everything is 4) having a place to call home. We now would like to invite anyone to come and stay with us! Here are a few pictures of the inside that some of you have been asking for. :)

Master bedroom


Spacious walk-in closet (already filling up with Christmas presents and clothes)

Master bathroom - our own sinks with a shower AND A TUB!
Guest Bath upstairs

Family Room

Guest Bedroom

The Office


The Living Room


The Kitchen - (our centerpiece right now is Spencer's interception ball from the game last week)
The Laundry Room - my hubby and Darek made me an AWESOME platform so I don't have to bend over to do the laundry. Our sweet pantry with built-in shelves :)
We LOVE our new home!

2 comments:

  1. so so DARLING!!! everything looks incredible! i can't believe you're already all settled and the house is filled with furniture! did you already have all that furniture? our house is still so empty!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I am so excited for you guys! It looks great and I am a huge fan of the laundry platform...why did I never think of that!?! So excited for you guys with all your new adventures ahead! Love You!

    ReplyDelete