There really is no news to be updated on. The saying goes, "no news is good news" but in this case it just means things are quiet and slightly boring. I spend all my free time studying and Garlan works and works and plays basketball. Actually I'm only posting this because Spencer and Garlan went to play basketball and left me home alone! I think I will go finish off the rest of the oreos and watch a movie.
Wait! I do have some news. Garlan's friend is letting him keep his scooter while they live back East. It needed a new battery so G took it to the shop last week. We picked it up Saturday and went for a fun ride on Sunday. This is what it basically looks like. I will take pictures of us on it another day. We already have some fun adventures planned with it for the summer!
jealous. I want a scooter
ReplyDeleteHow fun! What are you studying for? Are you back in school?
ReplyDeleteyes what are you studying for? enjoy the quiet life, won't be like this forever ;)
ReplyDeletelets make plans for you to come to Cali sometime!
ReplyDelete