
Years ago when I first moved to Utah my roommates would talk about "bridles". I had never heard this term before nor could I understand why a girl would want to go take pictures of just herself to blow up and put on her wall. haha. Over time I came to understand what it was all about BUT I still wasn't a big fan of taking just pictures of me and dolled up. Soooooooo - I dragged my wonderful fiance with me to take pictures of both of us. I think they have a name for it - "Groomals".

We had won a free indoor sitting and some pictures with a professional photographer which is where we started our 6 hour picture taking journey. It was actually quite fun and we are excited to get our pictures back from him in the next couple of days. From there we drove down to Salt Lake where my friend's mother took pictures of us at Memory Grove Park and the temple. This way if it rains on my big day (which is what the weather man is predicting) we already have some great pictures. Garlan was such a trooper and in my opinion needs to be in a magazine (it makes me sick how photogenic he is).



We finished up around 7 and then drove straight to Las Vegas for my new niece Brinkley's baptism. Once again we had SOOOOOOO much fun with the McCoy's and I even got to meet Erin & Rob's family (who are nothing short of fantastic)!

When we returned home we met with Garlan's uncle who loves photography and helped to take our pictures to the next level. A big thank you to Uncle Ted!

Now we just have to sit back and enjoy the last couple days as family and friends role into town! Can't wait to have you all here to celebrate and witness what we believe is a miracle! haha

Thats so neat cause I have been thinking about you guys and put your names on the temple roll to get you threw this crazy week! May all go well and we can't wait to see you, rain or shine! What a cute couple! Love Brooke
ReplyDeleteYou look GORGEOUS! I love your hair color! So excited for your big day. You and Meg both this is GREAT!
ReplyDeleteAmanda - the pictures are beautiful! Enjoy every moment of this week!
ReplyDeletewowza girlie, you look AMAZING! Love your hair, make up, dress, etc. etc. You're beautiful mandi!
ReplyDeleteI have said it before but I will say it again " I love that dress on you" you look amazing and so happy! Wish we could be there- love you and are so happy for you both!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures turned out great! You look fabulous!! I am very excited for you both.
ReplyDeleteSO BEAUTIFUL! Makes me wish I could be thereto see the beautiful couple in person.
ReplyDelete~Court
Can't wait to see you Thursday and celebrate with you and then let you go (honeymoon) and celebrate with the rest of fam. LOVE YOU Aunt T
I'm so glad you posted pictures! You look so beautiful and it makes me even more sad that I won't be able to see you this Thursday evening at the reception. I am so happy for you and can't wait to chat more once things settle down.
ReplyDeleteAmanda he may be photogenic but you are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteyou both look like models in a bride magazine :)
Mandi they are beautiful!! I am not going to be able to come because my family will have just gotten here, but I am so sorry that I'll miss it. We need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Amanda! You look great together! I would say you've definitely got the photogenic thing going, too!
ReplyDelete