Sophie started preschool at Miss Teresa's preschool yesterday. Emma had her last year and Sophie was so excited to follow in her big sister's footsteps!
Sophie continues to be our spitfire girl. She is full of energy and loves life. She often gets into mischief by herself or with her little buddy and twin Grant.
The two little buddies will sneak out of their house to go to the other house several times a day. It's a bit exhausting to keep an eye on her since she can unlock doors.
Some favorite sayings from Sophie......
"We want Jesus to be happy to us!"
If I scold her for something she responds with......
"I"m telling Jesus on you mom!" or "when Jesus gets back from heaven I'm going to tell him you are ornery to me."
She is a bit of a clepto - she likes to take things and when she knows she shouldn't she hides it behind her back. If you ask her what she has behind her back she responds with....
"Stop looking to me mom." or "Stop saying those words to me mom."
If she doesn't want to do something she says....
"I'm tired of all these things!"
"I'm bored of this!"
"I'm bored of this!"
Her personality keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing! We love this ball of sunshine!
Sophie also had the chance to go with our neighbor McKenna for her child care class at her Junior High. They made lots of little crafts and Sophie felt so special.
No comments:
Post a Comment