Sunday, February 26, 2017

Thanksgiving Point Dance Competition

Emma competed in her first dance competition at Thanksgiving Point. She had so much fun dressing up, having make-up put on and dancing with her friends. They took first place in Mini Novice with both their dances. They actually qualified for Nationals here in Utah in May! We love Dawn and Falling Star Dance!

Dress Rehearsal 


Competition time!







I was super nervous that Garlan and the 2 girls would miss her first dance because they were ahead of schedule. I knew it would crush Emma because all morning she kept saying "Daddy is going to be so excited to see my dance on the big stage." Thankfully he made it just in time! 
Also while getting ready that morning she said " Remember when I did my flower pot dance (from her recital the year before) and Uncle Spencer brought me flowers? That's because he loved my dance and he loved me so much. That is when he became my best friend ever and I was his best friend." 
Uncle Matt brought her flowers this time which totally was the icing on the cake for her! Cherise and Ayla also came and watched her dance (Bic was reffing basketball, Michelle's kids had stomach flu and Spencer and Shandy were out of town). I'm so thankful we have so much family support!

No comments:

Post a Comment