We took the girls up the canyon to take Bella's 6 month old pictures. I just love my 3 girls and their individual personalities!
Bella continues to be a sweet and very easy baby. She is rolling front to back and back to front. She is finally loving baby food. It took a little longer for her to want to take in solids but now her chunky body can't get enough. She smiles and makes lots of noise. She loves to just stare at her daddy. He gets the best smiles out of her.
She continues to be a great sleeper and decent napper and prefers being swaddled.
Her older sisters dote on her every chance they get. Sophie is finally getting to be a little softer with her affection.
She is most often referred to as "The Bella" or "The baby Bella" by the girls. I think Sophie started that one.
She loves her toes and pulls her socks off every chance that she gets.
I haven't taken her in for her 6 mo appt so I don't have her stats yet.
We love her!
I also took some of the girls

Emma came with me a few days later and helped me take some family pictures of our friends. She's a photographer in the making.










































































No comments:
Post a Comment