Friday, September 12, 2014

Getting Caught Up!

Today while both little ones nap I am finally getting caught up on our family journal. We have had so much fun the last couple months that I haven't had time to update the blog.

Here are some fun random memories I wanted to post..............

Saturday Snuggles are our favorite!

Emma got a spider bite playing by the church and her poor leg swelled up and she had to take an antibiotic. Not fun!





We got the Cadillac of strollers and the girls love it! although Daddy didn't love the price tag. lol
 We love having lunch with dad occasionally at "Spencer's/Daddy's BYU"




 Uncle Spencer is an Oakland Raider!!! Whenever Emma sees anything one or thing to do with football she immediately starts yelling "Uncle Spencer football"!!! At Dad's office she saw a BYU football magazine and took it to her own place to "look for Uncle Spencer"


Randomly she comes and finds me dressed like one of these pictures and says, "Emma go running with mommy".


 These two girls LOVE each other and are constantly laughing and talking/babbling back and forth. Emma is the sweetest to Sophie and even likes to help feed or hold her.




 Sophie is growing up WAY too fast. She sits and plays in her high chair, bumbo or all by herself!

They also LOVE their Daddy. I seriously married the best father ever!




Emma wears my high heels better than I do. She's constantly going into my closet and putting some on and will walk around like it's no big deal that they are large and high. She also loves to lay out with Mommy and catch some rays.




I'm helping coach the high school girl's tennis team and Emma comes with me to all the matches and a lot of practices. She's the assistant to the assistant coach!
We are REALLY into Princesses (of any kind) at this house.


Our neighbors the Abudu's moved this summer :(. Malik is one of Emma's best little friends. They are only 30 min away so we still try to hang out occasionally but she sure was sad to have him go!


 I finished my first half marathon post Sophie and a few 10Ks this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment