Monday, October 15, 2012

30 Years Old - What????

I have left the 20's and entered the realm of the 30's. Honestly I've been preparing for this since I was turned 27 so it wasn't that hard to hit the big 3-0. It was a great day thanks to wonderful friends, family and an awesome husband. My good friend Amelia came by with her boys and they each had picked out flowers for me plus she gave me a certificate for a massage (yes please!).  My sister April gave me a book I really wanted and so many other awesome gifts came my way. I had to teach at BYU but my co worker Rachel surprised me and our students with cookies. After teaching Garlan picked me up and took me to dinner at Carraba's where he wined and dined me with flowers, VS gift card, 5 hours of spa perfection and a list of 30 reasons why he loves me (melt my heart!). With a day like that how can you not be excited to bring on the next decade! Thank you everyone. :)



1 comment:

  1. Clever man you have there, a VS gift card will benefit him too:). Glad your 30th was great! I think we'll just skip mine in hopes to stay 29 forever.

    ReplyDelete