Thursday, February 11, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!






Garlan and I spent a fabulous weekend in Vegas celebrating Cannon's bday and receiving the Aaronic Priesthood. I have to say that I was a little nervous to meet the big brother and family but that quickly dissipated as soon as we arrived and I was surrounded with hugs and kisses. My new nieces and nephews are awesome as is my new brother and sister-in-law.

We enjoyed watching the twins hoop it up with Brandon as their coach. Then we got to cheer on Kenzie's and Cannon's soccer game. They truly were a dynamic duo!!! Oh and let's not forget Brinkley's fantastic dance - for some reason I still hear that song playing in my head. haha


2 comments:

  1. we had the best time. for reals. thanks for the memories, and good times! we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do the hoedown. do the hoedown...

    ReplyDelete